Our heartfelt thanks to our community for your support and all that you have made possible for our Pasadena Unified students and teachers. Throughout this challenging time, the generosity of our donors, volunteers, and partners has strengthened and inspired us.
Here are just some of the ways your support for PEF has helped in our community this year.
Click the links to read more.
• Provided $140,000 in grants to teachers
• Engaged 2,000 students remotely during the summer
• Furnished art supplies, learning kits, and PE equipment
• Awarded $55,000 in college scholarships
• Funded emergency technology needs
• Secured PPE for district staff & classrooms
• Aided meal distribution and well-being initiatives
Our work has been different this year, but our goals are the same—helping to create a quality educational experience for every student, at every school, every day.
Support public education for every student, every day.
Give. Partner. Volunteer.