Donate to the Pasadena Educational Foundation
Every day we are inspired by the creativity and innovation we see in our public school classrooms. With the shelter-at-home order, and PUSD’s exemplary transition to a remote-learning model, our work supporting the students and teachers of the district has taken on many different forms while our mission has remained the same.
Whether it be through addressing the immediate needs of our students during this crisis or through the arts, music, health centers, gardens, and STEM programs the Pasadena Educational Foundation supports, we know that with your support we are creating a better future for our students and for our community.
There are two very important ways you can support our public schools students, teachers, and schools now.
PEF New Response Fund for immediate needs with technology support, health programs, meals distribution, and 3D printed personal protective equipment for food service workers, volunteers, and teachers.
Donation to PEF to continue our work to provide essential resources and enrichment opportunities to every public school student in Altadena, Pasadena, and Sierra Madre.
If you would like to make a donation to a specific school please
click here to support schools annual funds.
Thank you to all who support the Pasadena Educational Foundation and the schools of Pasadena, Altadena, and Sierra Madre. Your generosity impacts the lives of 16,000 students, as well as their families, their teachers and our community.
Did you know?
- Enhance elementary music programs so that every 3rd grader receives violin instruction, with band and orchestra now available for 4th and 5th graders.
- Fund My Masterpieces field trips for every K-6 student in the district to our 10 partner arts and cultural organizations, such as Kidspace, Norton Simon, and Pasadena Museum of History.
- Provide 3D printers, instruction, and supplies to every PUSD school.
- Incubate a radically accelerated math program–Math Academy–for middle and high school students.
- Operate a Robotics program at middle schools.
- And so much more!