This New Year’s morning we woke up to something extra special!
The Pasadena Unified All-Star Band marched in the 2022 Tournament of Roses Parade for the first time in 17 years. The band is just one of the many things you make possible with your support of the Pasadena Educational Foundation. We hope you joined us as we watched, with immense pride, our district’s young musicians shine for millions of people around the world.
We also hope you will take this opportunity to donate to PEF to support our mission to achieve excellence and equity in all our PUSD schools.
Did you know? With your support, this year PEF has:
- Provided $200,000 in grants to teachers
- Engaged 1,000 students in summer enrichment
- Awarded $84,000 in college scholarships
- Funded emergency technology needs
- Secured PPE for district staff & classrooms
- Aided meal distribution and well-being initiatives
- Enhanced STEM and arts programs at every school
We begin our next 50-years as we began our first: with a deep sense of pride in our PUSD schools, our colleagues, our students, and the wider Altadena, Pasadena, and Sierra Madre communities.
You Pasadena Educational Foundation Team