Our Work In The Classroom
The Pasadena Educational Foundation has a far-reaching commitment to the arts, technology, and teaching innovation in Pasadena Unified School District schools.
From enhancing arts and music, to elevating STEM education and technology, to engaging our young people’s minds and bodies during the summer, PEF provides unique and enriching programs throughout the district all year-round.
Did you know?
- 9,000 students each year participate in our My Masterpieces: Discovering Art In My Community Program.
- 1,400 students and 130 volunteers participate in our Summer Enrichment Program
- 250 students learn robotics every year
- Every school has a 3D printer
- Math Academy has now expanded to 3 middle schools
- 204 students are enrolled in the App Academy