PEF Delivery Volunteers help us get important items to families, schools, or events and are needed for specific deliveries, typically on a quarterly basis.
Right now, drivers are needed to help us with PUSD warehouse maintenance. Each delivery should take about 1.5 – 2 hours in total. Volunteers must be strong enough to pick up boxes of books – no volunteers with previous back injuries, please! Items will be delivered to other local non-profits. Proof of insurance and a completed PEF Volunteer Personal auto use release is required.
What You’ll Do As A Delivery Volunteer
- Load up items in your car.
- Follow the route or directions provided by PEF.
- Drop items at the specific non-profit.
- Adhere to safe driving rules at all times.
- Must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Be a strong driver! Adhere to normal safe driving rules. Absolutely no texting and driving.
- No previous back injuries. Be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Have a clean car – we want to make sure our deliveries are kept clean for our families!
- This is the perfect volunteer opportunity for a two person/family team.*
Covid – 19 Protocols:
- Masks required.
- Wear gloves. These can be provided by Pasadena Educational Foundation.
Questions? Contact Nancy Carol Inguanzo, Community Engagement & Volunteer Manager at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to email your completed to directly to her once you RSVP to volunteer.
We are raising funds to safely distribute meals to families without transportation to the PUSD managed distribution sites.
Sign Up to Volunteer
Click on an event to sign up. To refresh this list of opportunities click here.
NOTE: All those who volunteer agree to our standard Indemnity Waiver, Medical and Photo Release by default.
Only those that agree may volunteer, as we do not have the bandwidth to monitor each volunteer agreement and assign duties accordingly. Please make sure you have read the release before you commit to serve. We appreciate your help and understanding.
Here’s a list of ALL OF OUR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES, including Deliveries:
Delivery times are flexible. Please contact NC Inguanzo at ncinguanzo@pasedfoundation to set up a specific time for you.