PEF Delivery Volunteers help us get important items to families, schools, or events and are needed for specific deliveries. TEAMS of TWO people are encouraged to work together.
Drivers are needed to help us with PUSD deliveries of all kinds. Each delivery should take a max of 1.5 – 2 hours in total.
Currently we are looking for drivers to make book deliveries to Little Libraries around the Pasadena area.
What You’ll Do As A Delivery Volunteer
- Load up items in your car. (Have a pick up truck? That’s a plus!)
- Follow the route or directions provided by PEF.
- Drop items at the specific schools, non-profits, and/or family homes.
- Adhere to safe driving rules at all times.
- All volunteers must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required.
- Must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Wear a mask when making deliveries.
- Be a strong driver! Adhere to normal safe driving rules. Absolutely no texting and driving.
- No previous back injuries. Be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Have a clean car – we want to make sure our deliveries are kept clean for our recipients!
- Proof of insurance and a completed PEF Volunteer Personal auto use release is required.
- This is the perfect volunteer opportunity for a two person/family team.*
Questions? Contact Nancy Carol Inguanzo, Community Engagement & Volunteer Manager at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to email your completed to directly to her once you RSVP to volunteer.
Sign up to Volunteer
NOTE: All those who volunteer agree to our standard Indemnity Waiver, Medical and Photo Release by default.
Please make sure you have read the release before you commit to serve.