Volunteer to assemble supplies for PUSD elementary school students who are participating in PEF’s Summer Enrichment Program.
We need assistance preparing: assembling summer program supply packets for all of our students. These supplies are essential for program and enhance our students’ social emotional learning.
Please feel free to bring your earphones to listen to an audio book or music while you volunteer.
CLICK ON THE DATES BELOW TO SIGN UP
Pasadena Unified School District Warehouse
740 W Woodbury Rd, Altadena, CA 91103
There are 2 shifts available each day. Feel free to help for one or both: 8 – 11 AM and/or 12 Noon – 3 PM. Please arrive on time so staff is there to greet you!
Parking & Entrance:
Enter and park in the visitor lot off of Canada Ave. Enter through the back door. PUSD Staff will greet you there. See photos below.
Dress for comfort and mobility. We suggest you wear sneakers. The floor is concrete. You will work in an air conditioned room or possibly in the warehouse. The warehouse does not have air conditioning. If you get cold in air conditioned spaces, we suggest you bring a jacket.
**All volunteers help with the understanding that they do so at their own risk. Anytime a person leaves their home, they increase their chance of exposure to COVID-19.**
• Only those who have not traveled and have no direct family/housemates who have traveled internationally or domestically should volunteer.
• High school students aged 15 and up can serve with parent permission.
• Please wear your own mask.
• Volunteers will work inside in either a large assembly room (with A/C) or in the warehouse (no A/C, high ceilings).
• Gloves and hand sanitizer will be supplied.
If you cannot make your shift, please let us know. Never volunteer if you are not feeling well. Cancel your shift.